Entrée Au Parc Écologique De Kula Y Compris Les Toboggans Aquatiques Illimités Dans La Jungle – Kula Ecological Park is located on the island of Viti Levu in Fiji, is an ideal destination for families and adventure-seeking travelers. The park offers various activities, including unlimited jungle water slides, wildlife exhibits, and a zipline through the rainforest. Plan your vacation with prepaid packages to Kula Eco Park. Your pass includes access to the entire park to explore at your own pace.
Table of Contents
Kula Eco Park Exciting Attractions
Unlimited Water Slides In The Jungle
Kula Eco Park has a wide variety of water slide rides included in their admission price, suitable for all ages and adrenaline levels. The Splash Mountain Jungle waterslide is the park’s main attraction. It offers a 100-meter descent through the rainforest, with sharp turns and jumps. It is a single-rider slide with twists, turns, and a drop into a splash pool. Riders are at least 1 meter tall and weigh less than 125 kilograms. For the little ones, the park offers a water slide suitable for children and a paddling pool with water games. The water slide is open seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Changing rooms and bathrooms are on site, and towels are available for rent.
Zipline Through The Rainforest In Kula Eco Park
Ziplining through the rainforest in Kula Eco Park is an exhilarating experience. The park’s zipline course is one of the longest and fastest in Fiji, and it takes you soaring through the treetops, offering stunning views of the rainforest canopy. The zipline course is suitable for all ages and abilities, and the experienced staff at Kula Eco Park will ensure you have a safe and enjoyable time. Before you start, you will be given a safety update and fitted with all the necessary equipment. Then, you’re off!
The first zipline is short to get you used to the feeling. But then, the ziplines get longer and faster. You’ll be soaring through the air up to 40 kilometers per hour. As you zipline through the rainforest, you’ll have the chance to see various wildlife, including birds, lizards, and snakes. You may even spot a Fijian crested iguana, one of the most endangered reptiles in the world. The zipline course ends with a thrilling drop into a splash pool. It’s the perfect way to cool off after your adventure.
Famous Wild Animal Exhibits
The Kula Ecological Park in Fiji is home to various wild animal exhibits, showcasing the unique and diverse wildlife of the country. The park commitment is to conservation and education, and its animal exhibits is to allow visitors to learn about and see Fijian wildlife up close.
- One of the most popular exhibits at Kula Eco Park is the Fiji Crested Iguana exhibit. The Fiji crested iguana is a critically endangered species, and the Kula Eco Park is one of the few places in the world where you can see them up close. The iguanas are in a large enclosure that mimics their natural habitat, and visitors can learn about their biology and behavior from the park’s knowledgeable staff.
- Another popular exhibit is the Fiji Ground Frog exhibit. The Fiji ground frog is another endangered species, and the Kula Eco Park is vital in their conservation. The park has a captive breeding program for the frogs, and visitors can see them at different stages of their development.
Additional Wild Animal Exhibits
In addition to these two exhibits, the Kula Eco Park also has a variety of other wild animal exhibits, including:
- Pacific Black Duck exhibit: The Pacific black duck is a native Fijian bird found in wetlands and mangrove forests. The Kula Eco Park has a large enclosure where visitors can see the ducks swimming and foraging.
- Fiji Flying Fox exhibit: The Fiji flying fox is a giant bat in Fiji and plays a vital role in the ecology as a seed disperser. The Kula Eco Park has a large enclosure where visitors can see the bats flying and feeding.
- Saltwater Crocodile exhibit: The saltwater crocodile is one of the most feared predators in the world but also a fascinating creature.
- Snake Exhibit: The snake exhibit at Kula Eco Park features a variety of snakes native to Fiji, including the Fijian banded sea snake, the Fijian pit viper, and the Fijian boa.
- Turtle Exhibit: The turtle exhibit at Kula Eco Park features a variety of turtles native to Fiji, including the hawksbill turtle, the green sea turtle, and the leatherback turtle.
- Lizard Exhibit: The lizard exhibit at Kula Eco Park features a variety of lizards native to Fiji, including the Fijian iguana, the Fijian skink, and the Fijian gecko.
- Bird Exhibit: The bird exhibit at Kula Eco Park features a variety of birds native to Fiji, including the Fiji parrot, the Fiji wood pigeon, and the Fiji honeyeater.
- Fish Exhibit: The fish exhibit at Kula Eco Park features a variety of fish native to Fiji, including the clownfish, the lionfish, and the parrotfish. Visitors can learn about Fiji’s different types of fish, their biology, and their role in the ecosystem.
How To Reserve Your Entry In The Park
To book your entry to Kula Ecological Park, visit the park’s website or contact the local tourist office. Tickets are available online or at the park entrance.
The entrance fee to Kula Ecological Park varies depending on age and the type of activity you want to do. The prices are as follows:
- Adults: $50 FJ
- Child (4-12 years): $25FJ
- Child (under 4 years old): free
Tips For Your Visit
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring a towel and a swimsuit.
- Pack water and snacks.
- If you are afraid of heights, you can avoid ziplining.
Reviews – Entrée Au Parc Écologique De Kula Y Compris Les Toboggans Aquatiques Illimités Dans La Jungle
Here are some visitor reviews about the Kula Ecological Park:
- “We had an amazing day at Kula Eco Park. The water slides were awesome; we learned much about Fiji’s wildlife. We highly recommend this park to anyone visiting Fiji.” – Jones Family.
- “I loved the Kula zipline. It was an amazing experience to see the rainforest from above. I highly endorse this activity to anyone looking for an adventure.” – Paul Smith.
- “Kula Eco Park is a fantastic place to spend a day with the family. The kids loved the animals and the water slides. We will definitely come back.” – Williams family.
Hence, Entrée Au Parc Écologique De Kula Y Compris Les Toboggans Aquatiques Illimités Dans La Jungle s an excellent place to visit for children, families, and people of all ages looking for a fun and educational day out. It is a place to learn about and see Fiji’s unique and diverse wildlife. The park’s animal exhibits are well-develop and informative, and the staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Whether you’re looking for adrenaline, learning, or a relaxing day, you’ll find something to do at Kula Ecological Park. I highly recommend visiting Kula Eco Park for anyone interested in wildlife or conservation.