MPSC Full Form in Marathi
According to the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a body formed by the Constitution of India under Article 315 to select Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ civil servants for the Indian state of Maharashtra merits of the applicants and the reservation. Rules.
The MPSC full form in Marathi head office is located in the Maharashtra state capital, Mumbai.
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a constitutional body established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India that provides a smooth and efficient operation of the Government of Maharashtra by providing suitable candidates for various government positions and advising them on various matters. . service, such as the formulation of the contract. Rules, advice on promotions, transfers, and disciplinary actions, etc.
It is the highest service of the Group A Services of the Maharashtra Public Utilities Commission. The persons involved in this service become Assistant Commissioner / Deputy Collector / Assistant Collector / Subdivisional Magistrate / Executive Director / Deputy Director in any Ministry of the Government of Maharashtra.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Type: State Civil Service Recruitment Agency
Group ‘A’: (Non-Technical)
Group ‘B’: (Non-Technical)
Purpose: Civil Service
Location: Bank of India Bldg., 3rd floor, M.G.Road, Hutatma Chowk, Mumbai – 400 001, Maharashtra
Region served: Maharashtra
Official language: Marathi and English.
Chairman: K.R. Nibalkar
Parent organization: Government of Maharashtra
Affiliations: Union Public Service Commission
Website: Official Web site
MPSC full form in Marathi: Has candidates graduated from any branch who have reached the age of 19 can sit the “State Service Examination”. Candidates in the open group can take this exam up to 38 years old and students in the reserved group can take it up to 43 years old. Based on the recent announcement from MPSC 2020-21, the commission has set the maximum number of candidate attempts for applications. The candidate must obtain the Maharashtra Residence Certificate to take this exam. Although the “State Service Exam” can be taken in Marathi or English, the candidate must have knowledge of Marathi. The candidate must have taken the Marathi subject on the school certificate exam.
MPSC EXAM TRAILER
There are some resemblances between the civil service exam at the central government level and the state service exam at the state government level. For example, both tests lead to selection for the officer level. Here are samples for officer positions in both Group-A and Group-B. Together exams are carried out in three stages: pre-exam, main exam, and personality test.
Selection for various positions is made through the Maharashtra Public Service Commission State Service Examination.
- MPSC State Services Exam – State Services Exam
- MPSC Maharashtra Forest Services Exam – Maharashtra Forest Service Exam
Maharashtra Agricultural Service Exam
- MPSC Maharashtra Engineering Services Gr-A Exam – Maharashtra Engineering Services Group A Exam
- MPSC Maharashtra Engineering Services Gr-B Examination – Maharashtra Engineering Services Group B Exam
- Competitive exam of Civil Judge (Jr Div) of MPSC, Judicial Magistrate (First Class) – Civil Judge, Magistrate of Justice and Juvenile Level, First Class Exam
- MPSC Assistant. Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam – Auxiliary Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam
- MPSC support. Engineer (Electrical) Gr-II, Maharashtra Electrical Engg Services, B – Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Category-2, Maharashtra Electrical Engineering Services, Group-B
- [MPSC Police Deputy Inspector Exam – Police Deputy Inspector Exam]
- [MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Exam – Sales Tax Inspector Exam]
- [MPSC Tax Assistant Exam – Tax Assistant Group A Exam]
- [MPSC Assistant Exam – Assistant Exam]
- [MPSC Clerk Typist Exam – Clerk Typist Exam]
Also Read: Small Business Health Insurance Strategy